| Start of
- We find a manager or they find us through referrals,
screening of databases, etc.
- An introduction takes place via conference
call or meeting in either party's office.
- We collect data consisting of monthly performance,
historical portfolios, composite details, characteristics, etc.
- Manager style is confirmed by due diligence
consisting of fundamentals, performance attribution, and peer
- We visit the manager's location and meet with
all investment professionals and support staff for a detailed
- Managers are encouraged to visit with Pursuit.
- A mutual decision is made to move ahead, then
the contract process goes into motion.
Differentiate and Create a Marketing
- A point person from each firm is designated
as the contact to ensure a smooth flow of data and information
- Three actions take place concurrently;
- product manager starts collecting data,
- marketers make calls to introduce the firm
to consultants and prospects, and
- team begins creating marketing materials.
- Data collected by the product manager is used
to build a library of answers for distribution to consultants,
databases, and to complete RFPs, RFIs, and questionnaires.
- Marketing materials are developed starting
with a detailed, 2 to 3 page narrative on the investment process
called the decision making process (DMP).
- The presentation brochure, marketing profile,
and mailer are created using the DMP as a guide.
- Databases are populated utilizing the
library of answers developed by Pursuit.
Execute Sales Plan
- Our objective is to make 150 contacts per month
in order to identify product interest and specific searches.
- From these contacts, we will develop a travel
itinerary 3 to 5 weeks prior to a trip, which typically lasts
1 to 3 days.
- We generally require 6 to 10 calendar days
per quarter from the manager for prospect meetings; more at the
beginning of the relationship and less as time goes by.
- All marketing materials are provided by Pursuit.
The manager brings their passion and knowledge of the process
- Experience has taught us that large accounts
can come from unlikely places, so all meetings are important -
even the ones in out of the way places.
- Follow-up notes are posted in our internal
database and relayed to the manager by phone and through monthly
- We provide feedback on presentations to improve
manager's success rate in future meetings.
- For final presentations, we conduct intelligence
on the competition and investment committee members for a more
- We assist with contract and fee negotiations
along with client service on an ongoing basis.
Pursuit Capital Marketing, LLC
266 Main Street, Building 3, Suite 25, Medfield, MA 02052
Phone: 508-242-5471 | Fax: 508-242-5384
| Contact Pursuit | Privacy Statement
Site designed and maintained by 1-Stop
Design Shop, Inc.